To support and enhance its training and TA services, ILJ works with its clients to develop many types of written, multimedia, and web-based products. Capabilities and products include
- Comprehensive training curriculum guides, supporting materials, and “take home” products for training participants and instructors. These materials can help extend training benefits to staff who are unable to attend a training event.
- Distance learning classes. Supported by state-of-the-art, Internet-based distance learning software, ILJ can hold interactive classes and discussions with people from all over the country and the world
- Guidebooks, monographs, and “toolkits” to disseminate model policies, procedures, checklists, forms, etc., as well as descriptions of model programs and best practices
- Electronic meeting software to help facilitate group discussions and decision making, record participant comments, and quickly produce reports
- Project databases, web sites, listservs and other web-based capabilities
- Streaming media that can be used to offer efficient, low cost training or capture key events
These are just a sample of products and approaches that can be incorporated into any ILJ training or TA project, depending on our clients’ needs, objectives, and budgets.